Tuesday, May 10, 2005

NRIs and other stuff

I got an interesting link from one of my colleagues called the Confessions of an NRI. What it revealved was a part of NRI life which I never even thought would be true.

Another interesting thing happened today. I saw an article about Security holes in the Firefox browser and turnrd off my javascripts. When a started to write this post, the blogger page behave indifferently and all the advanced edit features were disabled. It took me a couple of minutes to realise the cause.

I am fed up of writting such crappy posts just for the sake of writing. But the work I have nowadays seldom leaves me time to do anything else. Today I had to go through a list to programs and fill up an excel sheet about the impact due to some changes. There is another PL here who has been insistent in taking my services for God knows what for half a day. He has been asking my PM and another guy in my team whom I am working with, to let me do his work. May be he needs some help in researching something from the web and preparing a presentation. Looks like my research skills and aesthetics has a few fans here. But he has been told that my services can't be lent for sometime! And even as my current work is not over, my boss has told me that we will look at some migration stuff tomorrow. God help me in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home