Thursday, April 21, 2005

Homeward Bound

I am going home today, after a period of 7 months or so. To say the least, I am very excited. I'll stay at home for 6 days. I am not sure of my blogging activities from home. I used to have a computer at home, but I don't think that my parents use the internet, and so there might not be any internet connection at home. I live in a town where the internet cafes still charge exhorbitant rates for insanely slow internet connection. I may blog in sporadic burts, but about that I am not sure. Normal blogging will resume after I return on 1st May. My only concern right now is my tummy which has been giving me trouble for the last 2 days. I hope nothing untowardly happens and my stomach holds good for the 40 hr train journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home