Monday, April 11, 2005

Worky - No time to blog

Last week was very hectic and I din't find time to blog properly. Since the delivery has been made and appreciated, its time to get back to blogging with a vengeance.
I'll of course write about my experiences of watching the Brand Equity Quiz Finals but before that, some filmi stuff (hey Derek din't inspire me into this).
Trust Salman Khan and his brothers to come up with movies which have stupid titles. First it was 'I, Proud to be an Indian' and now it is 'Lucky - No time for love'. I have personally not watched the movie (the title makes me want to watch it and find out how bad it is) but the trailers which I have seen are repulsive. A couple of guys who have watched it have advised me not to follow my curiosity and not waste time and money on this. Have to wait to find out if I can resist the title.
Another of those nice titled movies I am not looking forward to is Sunny Deol's 'Jo Bole Sonihal'. His movies, more often than not, get on my nerves with their excessive hamming and too much action. I don't know how people managed to like Gadar, for I found it extremely irksome. But this is a democracy and I can't comment much on other people's likings.
Take the Pepsi's new commercial, for instance. The bubbly one. Though the tune is good, I absolutely detest the ad. Well, it comes in the wake of Indira Nooyi saying that she has never seen a bad Pepsi commercial come out of India. I don't know if she had seen this ad when she made the comment. And if she had seen it and liked it, then democracy it is and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home