Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sachin scales peak 10K

Phew.. what a relief it must have been for Sachin. It was apparent by the way he played after reaching the landmark regaining his silken touch. He has now equalled the record for the fastest 10,000 in Test cricket in terms of innings by equalling the record created by yet another genious of contemporary cricket, Brian Lara. Meanwhile, Pak has struck back with 3 quick wickets, and with the Great Wall of India felled just before stumps, the match is evenly balanced.
Coming to other things, experienced the first earthquake of my life on Monday. I dint know that there was an earthquake on till much later when I read it on net! But I heard from other people in the office that it was there for a considerable period of time. What an opportunity missed to personally experience a mild natural calamity! Well, after being through the super cyclone, most of the nature's furies would now look mild.
Workwise, I successfully negotiated the PCMM questionnaire for which I had to appear yesterday. I commented on 80% of the questions in the test, the HR guy filled some of the ones I had left out! It was more of a farce than anything else. First they missed my name and when I reminded them they put me at a different location. So much for rewarding proactivity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home