Thursday, March 10, 2005

Oh No! Sachin misses a double record

Disaster struck for Sachin as he missed out on two records. One of scoring his 35th test century and surpasing Gavaskar and second of being the fastest to 10000 test runs. I don't understand why he takes so much pressure on himself. He was playing so well, middling almost evey ball, and after the dismissal of Sehwag, he surprisingly went into a shell. I have seen this happen too often for him. He should play his natural game without bothering about the landmarks. Anyways, the record is his for the taking and hopefully he will be the highest century maker before the series ends.
The two Pakistani players who have impressed me are Asim Kamal and Danish Kaneria. Kamal is a gutsy cricketer and what impresses me most about him is his fighting spirit. He had impressed me during India's tour of Pakistan last year when coming in to bat with an injury, he din't give his wicket away. Kaneria, on the other hand has been a revelation. He has bowled superbly with great control and nice variation.
More later. Just have been informed that I'll get a brand new P-4. I have to take lots of backups. Since I have a final PCMM session at 6:30, I m a bit short of time. This has made my dull day come alive. I m loving it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home