Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Of Sania, Salads and Software industry

Sania seems to be on a roll.. this goes to prove what self belief can to to somebody. Ever since the Aussie Open, she seems to have gained a lot of confidence and WTA points.. way to go Sania.
Today morning as I was heading towards the office cafe for breakfast, I saw one of the new recruits, who has finished her training and is in "Business Wait" (ah, what has this training done to me.. even I m using jargon), was doing a rangoli on the floor. Poor people.. they join the software industry with a dream of doing hard core programming and they end up doing this. And wait, there is more.. we had a salad decoration contest in the cafeteria in the afternoon.. and belive it or not, there were five participants.. most of them, u guessed it right, new joinees in business wait..
My Project Manager came to my desk before lunch. He was having problems with some image editing for a PPT and was reluctant to ask me to do it as I have often shown umbrage in doing such work. He asked me how to go about it. I decided to climb down from by earlier stance a bit.. and made the bit a byte.. and took the images for myself. And guess what did I manage to achieve in the afternoon.. editing 2 pics.. So much for efficiency!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much abt the industry..but my real botheration is how gud or bad were the decorators themselves..

March 28, 2005 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home