Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Monday morning blues

I am back after a long weekend, extended by a day by my not turning up for office yesterday. But sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. What I missed most was the coverage of the budgets on the net, I couldn't make it up by watching on the tele. Of what snippets I have read and heard so far, it seems to me that I may have to pay fewer taxes this-next year. That comes as a bit of relief, but since I have not read the entire budget, will refrain from passing any judgement on it. Will read the entire thing later. Have some training today at the office. Company going for PCMM Ass-essment. But the worst part is that will have to appear a mock test on Thursday at 8 in the morning. That definitely sucks. Normally I am well ensconced in my bed at that time. If this schedule is not changed, will have to alter mine. Too bad. Good thing is that Sania is on a roll.. just heard that she defeated someone ranked 34 in the Dubai Open. And to add, I sent a goodluck message to apna Narain this Sunday. Was moving around a shopping mall, when these guys in yellow t-shirts turn up asking me if I want to send some message to him. Jumped at the opportunity. Anand also held by Kasporav. Ahh.. time for the training. more later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home